- Survey – We sent out an email with a survey in it. We would like to get as much feedback as possible. We thank you in advance for your time. If you don’t see the survey in your email by Tuesday morning, please email [email protected]. Check your spam folders too!
- Nutrition Challenge – Last week of the nutrition challenge! Stay strong! Also, make sure to do your final workout, weigh in, and measurements. Please email me if you would like to set up a time to be measured this week – [email protected]
- 908 Bar Night – This Thursday @ 8pm we will have a 908 night out at Delicious Heights in Berkeley Heights. We hope to see you all there!
- Team Joseph Fundraiser – Our friends at CrossFit Annex have started raising money for Team Joseph, a non-profit dedicated to finding a cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, a muscle disease that can affect 1 of 3,500 boys. This event helps to fund research to help find a treatment for these young boys. Last year alone they were able to raise over $40,000. On Saturday, 10/29, Crossfit Annex is hosting Battle of The Boroughs, an event that supports Team Joseph. I am unable to attend the event due to a prior engagement, but I told CF Annex we would be happy to help support this cause. On that Saturday, we’ll be incorporating the Team Joseph WOD into our programming. We encourage all of you to visit our Crowdrise page and help us support this amazing fundraiser. If you can sign up for the event, that would be great, but if not we’ll be doing the Team Joseph workout that day. Any and all support is greatly appreciated.
- Conditioning – Every Minute for 21 Minutes complete the following
- 1st min – 2 Rope Climbs (Sx = 2 Modified Rope Climbs OR 12 Ring Rows – CRx = 2 Legless Rope Climbs)
- 2nd min – 10 Dumbbell Thrusters (Sx = 30#/20# – Rx = 40#/30#)
- 3rd min – 15 Box Jumps (Sx = 20″/18″ – Rx = 24″/20″)
- Finisher – Teams of 4 – Alt. every 20 seconds on the assault bike complete a total of (Sx = 150/100 Cals – Rx = 200/150 Cals – CRx = 250/200 Cals)