REMINDER TO ALL 5AM ATTENDEES – If you are unable to attend the 5am, please sign yourself out of the class no later than 9pm the night before. We have a wait list each day and some people are either no showing to the 5am or are not signing out early enough for another person to get the notification that they have been upgraded from the wait list. If we are going to walk a hard line with the 25 person cap, then there needs to be an honest effort on your part to give someone else a chance to take your place if you are unable to attend. Please adhere to this policy.
REMINDER REGARDING HOLIDAY PARTY – We will be hosting our 908 Holiday party this Saturday night @ 8pm. All 908ers are encouraged to attend. Please feel free to bring friends and family. Please bring one item of food or booze to help the cause!
FYI: Due to Berkeley Height’s Winter Walk – On Saturday night, Springfield Avenue and Sherman Avenue will be CLOSED to traffic between Snyder and Plainfield beginning at 4pm. The roads will reopen at 10pm.
In order to get to the gym, you will have to take Plainfield Ave to Washington St and then to Summit Ave. If that intersection is also closed, take Springfield Ave to Station Ave to Washington St to Summit Ave.
We will at the gym setting up late afternoon Saturday, so we will post an update on how to get to the gym if there are more street closings.
LAST CALL FOR THE 908 HOLIDAY PARTNER NUTRITION CHALLENGE – Starts on Monday, 12/05. Sign up deadline is today, 12/02. If you need a partner, put your name on the whiteboard at the gym OR email [email protected]. All teams will be decided by Sunday, 12/04. We will be sending out a welcome email over the weekend. For now, make sure you have joined the Facebook group.
- Strength – 8 x 4 Back Squat @ 1-5lbs heavier than last FRIDAY
- Conditioning – “Going Up” –
- AMRAP4 – Deadlifts (Sx = 75#/55# – Rx = 95#/65# – CRx = 135#/95#)
- AMRAP4 – Hang Power Cleans
- AMRAP4 – Shoulder To Overhead
- NOTE****At the top of every two minutes complete 40 Double Unders (Sx = 30 seconds of attempts or 80 singles)
- Finisher – 400M Single Arm Farmers Carry + Single Arm Overhead Carry. Challenge yourself on both. Alternate hands as needed.