- Congratulations are in order to our awesome 908ers! Three of our very own competed in the Worldwide WOD Resolution at CrossFit KOA. Bridget B. took first in the women’s Rx division. Juan G. took 2nd in the Men’s Scaled division. Joe P. took 5th in the men’s Rx division. These are outstanding performances by even more incredible people. So proud of you three!!!!!!
- CrossFit 908 Nutrition Challenge starts on Friday, February 1st and will run for the entire month of February. This will be a whole foods nutrition challenge based around paleo and primal principles Check out Mark’s Daily Apple and Robb Wolf, and start doing your homework! We are hosting a nutrition challenge “talk” on Sunday, 01/27 @ 1pm. This is not mandatory, but it is highly encouraged, especially for anyone new to a 908 nutrition challenge. Be on the lookout for an Newsletter with all of the details. We are starting a sign up on the whiteboard.
- Schedule this week – Friday’s night classes will be held at 6pm and 6:45pm ONLY.
This week @ 908:
- Mon – Back Squat + Triplet
- Tue – C&J + Couplet
- Wed – HRPU + DT
- Thurs – Yours + Optional WOD
- Fri – Pull Ups + AMRAPS
- Sat – Couplet / 10am Comp Class
- Sun – Open Gym
Today’s WOD –
- Strength – Back Squat – 2×10 (5lbs heavier than last week)
- Conditioning – AMRAP 12
- 8 Burpees
- 12 Pull Ups (C-Rx – CTB Pull Ups)
- 16 Jump Squats
- Immediately following workout complete 75 sit ups
11 thoughts on “01/14/13: Announcements”
Great job to everyone that competed!
Good job Bridget, Juan, & Joe. You guys are beasts
Hey ” the good Juan” where have you been?
Congrats Bridget Beck, Juan Grana, and Joe Passalaqua!
Thanks guys! 🙂
Great job but not surprised!!
Way to go Bridget, Juan and Joe! Awesome!
Thanks everyone!! We all had fun.
Awesome job, you three animals!!! You make us proud :). xoxo