Check out NJ.com’s article about our very own Lucia Donnelly. She won the 100 yard backstroke and helped New Providence to win the 200 yard medley relay at this past weekend’s Union County Girls Swimming Championships. We are so proud of you Lucia!
You should have all received an email regarding the Nutrition Challenge. In addition, there is now a link on the 908 Homepage containing all the requisite info. Please check your spam folders if you do not see the email. The Challenge starts next Monday, 02/3 and will end on Sunday, 03/02. Please read all the rules regarding the challenge and post any comments/questions to the Facebook group specifically created for all participants. The Facebook page is where you will be posting your daily points, as well as an ideal place to ask for / post recipes.
Heather has opened up tonight for all of those looking to get measured. Please email her at [email protected].
- EMOM10 – 1 Power Clean + 3 Push Jerks (No Split)
- Conditioning – 4 RFT – 15 min time cap
- 50 DU’s (Sx = 3-for-1 Singles)
- 10 Ring Rows
- 5 Wall Walks (If you plan to wall walk on the side of the rig closest to the wall, you must use rings on that side as well. Sx = halfway up / Rx = chest to wall)
- Finisher – Max Effort Handstand Hold