- Yoga is CANCELED tonight due to a flight cancelation. Sorry for the late notice!
- Nutrition Challenge starts on Friday, Feb 1. Make sure you have the NC email and score sheet. Please email me your weight!
- Heather H. will be glad to take before/after pics and measurements for anyone interested. Even if weight loss is not your primary goal, monitoring the changes in your body is a great way to check progress. Heather will be at the gym on Friday, Feb 1 from 7am-8:30am and 4:30pm – 6:30pm. If you are unable to make these times, please post to the comments section and Heather will add additional times. Thank you Heather for doing this!
Shoulder Issues? Hip Issues? Low-Back Pain? – Lauren Beasley from Total Physical Therapy will be in the gym, Monday, 02/04 from 6:30pm-8:00pm offering free 10 min consultations. Lauren works closely with athletes of all kinds, many of whom do CrossFit. Her office is based out of Chatham, NJ, and they are interested in aligning themselves with local CrossFit gyms. I know many of you suffer from chronic pain, so this would be a good opportunity to talk to someone who may be able to help. Lauren will be booking appointments, so please email me if you would like to see her. Thanks!
- Skill – Wall Walk – 15 min – Attempt 5 Walks with a 5 second hold at top
- WOD: – 5RFT
- 30 Double Unders (S-rx = 90 Singles / C-rx = 50 Double Unders)
- 20 Second Handstand Hold (C-Rx = 12 HSPU @ a deficit)
- 8 Strict Pull Ups (Add weight if 8 is easy)
- Finisher – 8 x 15 on / 15 off Hollow Hold
1 thought on “01/30/13: Wall Walk Wednesday”
I love Chris M.in the background doing his Mr. Miyagi Karate Kid warm up! Handsome spotter for Greg!!