Nutrition Challenge Winners –
- Female Winner – Lee Donnelly – 135 Points (#1 on compliance) and 5.78% loss of bodyweight (#3 on % weight loss)
- Male Winner – Ralph Pedicini – 133 Points (Tied for #2 on compliance) and 8.80% loss of bodyweight (#1 on % weight loss)
Congratulations to both Lee and Ralph on a job well done. The two of you not only held yourself to the strictest standards throughout the competition, but you also saw amazing transformations. This is exactly the reason we do these challenges. They are for you to see what you are capable of, and how good you can make yourself feel. Lee and Ralph have earned themselves a nice prize. You two have the choice of a Free Unlimited Month to CF 908, or a $180 gift card to Rogue Fitness for some @Home Gym gear. Let me know what you decide!
Below are honorable mentions:
- Margaret Oas – 8.09% loss of bodyweight – #2 in the entire challenge. Margaret looks like a different person after the challenge, and had, in my opinion, the most dramatic physical change. Congratulations on your success!
- Karen Kelly – 133 Points (Tied with Ralph) and an impressive 4.16% loss of bodyweight. You can always count Karen in for sticking to her guns during a challenge.
- Jay Nass – Jay was 5th on compliance and 5th on weight loss. A very solid performance.
- Sidd Misra – Sidd was 6th on compliance and 4th on weight loss. Again, an awesome performance.
- Melissa Montefusco – 133 Points (Tied with Karen and Ralph for 2nd). Melissa has been through several challenges, and doesn’t seem to be phased by eating strict. Melissa had several PR’s during the month of February, including a Muscle up!
- Two of our newer members, Rich Gomes and Fiona Greeley, were the only other two to lose more than 4% of their bodyweight, which is not too shabby!
A big shout out to all of the competitors that finished the challenge. Accountability and consistency are the two keys to a challenge. I thank you all for your participation, and for making this one of the best challenges to date. I hope that the biggest thing each of you take away from this is that your are ultimately in control of how you look and feel. Be good to yourself. Thanks again!
CrossFit Open – We have 65 athletes signed up for the open! It’s still not too late to sign up. For those of you who are competing in the 2013 CrossFit Open, and plan to complete the workout on Saturdays, you should use Thursdays and Fridays as mobility/recovery days and add in some aerobic training (i.e. 20-30 min of rowing/airdyne/running). Hydrate a ton, let your body heal, and mentally prepare for the beat down you are going to put on these workouts. Give yourself the best opportunity you can. No regrets on these workouts.
Today is Yoursday. Treat yo’self to whatever workout you like!
12 thoughts on “03/07/13: And the winners are…..”
Congrats too all and best of luck Jill!
Congratulations to everyone! Very impressive results!!! Have a fabulous wedding Jill!
Congratulations all! Have a great wedding, Jillian Koscielecki!
Great job everyone!!
May everything go perfectly for you, Jill!! And good job to all you nutrition challengers!
Congrats to all of you nutrition challengers!!! I admire your dedication and will power :).
Have an absolutely beautiful wedding weekend, Jill!!! Cheers to you and your future hubby on a wonderful life together!!! XOXO
Congratulations Nutrition Challengers and Winners!! Amazing job everyone!! 🙂
And congrats to Jill and her bangin bod! Can’t wait to see pics of the beautiful bride and Eric! Yayyyy!
I’m very appreciative, but I owe you and the 908 environment for my success. The experience I gained, the nutrition habits I learned and the transformation I have started are gift enough. I am thankful and fortunate to have found 908.
Thanks Tim and all the staff and members
Thank you, everyone!! 🙂 🙂
Congrats Lee & Ralph and all the rest of the nutrition challengers! Jill, looking forward to Saturday!
Woo-Hoo!!! You go girl!! I’m sure I was right next to you, where I’ll be this Saturday!!! LOVE YOU GIRL! Congrats!
Congrats Mama!! I’m sure I was right next to you during this shot, as I will be this weekend!! LOVE YOU! xoxo