New Addition to the Nutrition Challenge! – For the first time ever, CrossFit 908 will be opening up the NEWtrition challenge to CrossFit 908 members’ family and friends. If you know of anyone who is interested in losing weight, this will be a great way to motivate them. If you have a friend or family member who is interested in participating in the NEWtrition challenge but aren’t members of the gym yet, they can enter into the competition. If they make it through the challenge, the top male and female challengers will win a free Fundamentals membership to CrossFit 908. Here are some of the details…
1. 8-Week Paleo/Primal Challenge i.e. Get yo a$$ in shape for summer challenge!
2. $0 Entry Fee – Participants MUST come to at least 4 Free Introductory classes throughout the challenge. Winners will receive an entire 8-class Fundamentals membership.
3. We would like you to weigh in every two weeks during the challenge. That would mean you would weigh in before the challenge starts, two weeks in, four weeks in, six weeks in, and when it is over.
4. ETA is Monday, 03/12/12. Please send me your before pictures along with your weight. If you would like to get measured, Heather will be taking measurements throughout the week in the office. All information is confidential.
Bench Press Technique – Eric Cressey
Schedule – 9am (10am is the 12.4 Open WOD)
- Mobility Warm Up
- WOD – Teams of 3 – 10 Rounds
- 10 KB Swings
- 15 Sec Hollow Hold
- 20 Double Unders
- Then….1200m team run together!
- Accessory – Have a Guinness and watch the 12.4 Open WOD.
2 thoughts on “03/17/12 – Happy St. Patrick's Day!”
Oh man, I think that first picture is just seconds before I smashed Jim R.’s leg with the bar…
I think so too because there’s no bruise on his leg yet. Yikes!