Dear Mark: Vegetarian Fed, BCAA’s, and Bland Grass-Fed Beef – Mark’s Daily Apple
- Mobility Warm Up – No more than 10 minutes
- Additional Warm Up – 3 x 20 Wall Ball Unbroken – Rest 1 min between rounds
- WOD – 5 Rounds Each For Time – Rest 3 minutes between rounds
- Run 300m (Run fast! This is the key to the workout)
- 20 Kettlebell Swings (53#/35#) – (Do your best to complete these unbroken)
- 10 Toes To Bar (It’s only 10, get them done fast)
- Cool Down – Jog an 800m – Deep breaths, bring your heart rate down
16 thoughts on “04/17/12 – Lots to do today. Don't be late!”
Lol! Okay okay I’ll admit… Nicole and I actually choreographed this wod.. anyone want in on our dance/wod crew? Crossfit meets Step Up… anyone? haha
This looks like a good one! Can’t wait!! 🙂
I have experience choreographing gymnastics/dance routines. Count me in please!! LOL
You guys all look awesome!!
possible b/c its a panoramic pic split in two?
Allen…lets save “CB” for thursday?? Today was the first day my arms felt better….I should give them another couple day rest.
can we also discuss how in picture 2 if there were another set of pink shoes in the front how amazing the symmetry would be? clearly an important detail lol
“Out of this World”!
haha, glad to hear your arms are (almost?) back to normal Chris. Thursday sounds good.
…I don’t see a difference
Yo’re looking at the wrong thing, stupid.
I like turtles!
When is Tim coming back? Hubba hubba
Elementary particle-WOD theory, Watson. One positively charged kettlebell and one negatively charged kettlebell, oscillating around the WOD nucleus. Lara and Nicole’s locations cannot be known with certainty, but they are probably somewhere in the building.
The goat fetched soup?! This is unbelievable!
yes… do you have any leeqwaheeed nihaatrohagyn?……….
We take twelve….
What are any of you talking about?
who tells you this is my name? this is not my name