Tough Mudder Competitors –
- T-shirts – If you want a shirt bring $20 to class today or tomorrow morning.
- Bus – Please bring at least $50 cash to pay for the bus
- Beer – I will be picking up a couple 30 packs and a cooler with ice. Anyone else interested in helping out in this department?
- ID and CONFIRMATION – Make sure you print out your confirmation from Tough Mudder and you bring a picture ID.
- DEPARTURE – The bus will be leaving @ 7am. That means you should be at the gym no later than 6:45am.
- GOOD LUCK !
Today’s Links –
- The importance of Mobility – The Hips
- Everything you know about dietary fat is wrong
- Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1 strength program – I think I might be trying this out for a couple months as my own training. I will mix in CrossFit conditioning workouts after lifts or on off days. Nothing too long or too heavy.
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm up
- Burgener Warm up – Down & Up / Elbows High & Outside
- WOD – Helen – 3 rounds for time – Compare to 02/20/09
- Run 400m
- 21 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
- 12 Pull ups
- Finisher – Max V-ups in 2 minutes