Fundamentals – We meet tonight @ 6pm.
Tough Mudder T-Shirts – There are extra CrossFit 908 Tough Mudder T-Shirts. They are $20.
Today’s Links –
- Monsanto Under Investigation by 7 US States – MDA Weekend LInk Love
- Carbs against Cardio – MDA Weekend Link Love
- Semi CrossFit Body Weight Workout – We’d probably do this 3-5 times through.
- Go out and get some sun
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm up
- Burgener Down & Up / Elbows High & Outside / Muscle Snatch
- WOD -Tabata Something Else
- Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are Pull-ups, the second 8 are Push-ups, the third 8 intervals are Sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are Squats. There is no rest between exercises. Keep track of your total reps for each exercise and record them on the board for a grand total at the end.
- 3 x 20 Hip Extensions
15 thoughts on “05/03/10 – Tabata Something Else”
check out the avatar characters attacking peters shoulder
Pat Fact of the Day –
The “Tough Mudder” logo man is based on Pat. They removed the ear-bar for stylistic purposes.
Hi ladies of 908! It was a pleasure muddin’ it up with you yesterday. Way to stick together and finish strong!
Ivy and the MPH Gang (Crossfit MPH in Washington, DC)
steve the pirate owned the tough mudder!!!!
I still have a good amount of dirt under my fingernails. That’s what I get for not wearing gloves!
Great time yesterday!!!
Nice job yesterday 908 team! Tough race. More importantly, a great time!
Why does sara look almost, frightened, in that pic :)~
i think next time we do a CF 908 eating contest or something less painful haha!!
ouch! The rocks at the bottom of the slip and slide were not nice to my back. Overall though it was a great race, glad I could join all of you for it!!!!
Thank you Tim for organizing our CF908 team, and thank you Druss for organizing the bus! We will definitely have to do this again!
most popular tough mudder award goes to suz
Good times good times!! Great job yesterday everyone!! I’m so proud of everyone and so happy to have completed that with such a amazing team! 🙂 Can’t wait to get down and dirty at the next Tough Mudder! Team Crossfit 908 4-LIFE!
Chris – I prob was scared of the avatars — Jeff, you hate those guys so much! Open your heart a little…
Ditto to all of the thank you’s – Tim and Dave, you’re the best 🙂
Great job DC CF – you guys did awesome and def helped push us through!
BRuss – Hope your back heals fast…have fun in new mexico 🙂
Steve – (laugh)
Lara – way to “get down and dirty” like you promised!
Great job crossfitters! Such a fun day and next time hopefully more people will join!