Today’s Links –
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm up
- Burgener Warm Up – Down & Up / Elbows High & Outside / Muscle Snatch
- Double Under – Practice for 10 minutes
- Hill Sprints – Beginning at the bottom of the driveway in the beginning of the 908 park lot we are going to sprint up the hill to the second stop sign. It is approximately 200 meters. You will immediately begin walking down the hill. Once the last person returns, the group goes again. Repeat for a total of 10 times.
- Stretch – Spend 10 minutes foam rolling or stretching your quads, hamstrings and calves. Use a lacrosse ball for those larger, tight muscles. You can use static stretching, or some PNF stretching. Just stretch and relax.
6 thoughts on “05/07/10 – Friday Sprints”
That video is amazing, reminds of my own abilities in that its the exact opposite.
1. In the words of the Great Pirate Steve, “I apologize to anyone I violated last night.”
2. Sorry for not saying good bye to anyone last night…
3. Thank you guys for coming out and celebrating with me! I had a lot of fun 🙂 (until I died)
hahahahahahahahaha. I’m sure if you violated anyone last night, they enjoyed it 😉
PS: That guy is awesome!
That guy is a freakin ninja! I like when he’s dressing while doing backflips. hahaha so ridiculous!
Sounds like someone had a good night 😛