Heather H. will be sampling some X-Endurance products tonight @ 908 during the classes. Make sure to swing by to try out some of their great supplements: Extreme Endurance, HydroX, and Extreme Xecute.
Extreme Endurance is a revolutionary athletic performance formula that helps to stop muscle burn and muscle trauma. During intense training you won’t “hit the wall” with muscle burn and pain, you will blast through your workouts with this product. It is clinically proven to reduce lactic acid by 15%, speed recovery, and increase aerobic threshold by double digits. Certified drug free.
– Hydration technology sustamine1500 MG of lactate for natural energy
– Premier blend of electrolytes
– Cramping protection and recovery
– 18 Amino Acid Profile
– 15mg of Lactate
– 4255 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine)
– 2 Grams of Sugar
– HFCS Free (High Fructose Corn Syrup)
– 100% of Vitamin B6 & B12
– Gluten Free, Hydrogenated Oil Free, Preservative Free, Trans Fat Free
– No RBGH (Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormones)
- Front Squat – 6×2 @ 87% of 1RM or 5lbs heavier than last week –
- Conditioning – For Time
- 50 Sit Ups
- 50 Wall Balls (Sx = 14#/10# – Rx = 20#/14#)
- 50 Sit Ups
- Finisher – Couch Stretch – 2 min per leg
A big congratulations to Bart Z. on winning the Men’s Executive Division of the SteelFit Lawrenceville Qualifier this past weekend. Bart will be joining Becky B. in the finals in June at Point Pleasant Beach.