Thursdays are a programmed rest day at 908. You can come to any of the scheduled classes to make up a workout you missed, work on a skill, lift, mobilize, or ask Jake for a torturous workout. It is your day to focus on areas that need improvement. Don’t ignore your weaknesses. Please make sure to sign up in advance of showing up to the gym.
Regionals T-Shirts are in. Please bring $20 cash if you ordered one and pick your shirt up this week prior to going to Boston. We ask that all of you who purchased shirts and who will be in attendance to please wear your shirts on Saturday.
Regionals Weekend Schedule @ 908. I will post @Home WODs for all of your 908ers staying at home.
- Friday 5:15am / 6am / 9am / 10am / 4:30pm – Closed after 4:30pm.
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed
- Monday – Back to business as usual.
Optional Strength – Superset
- 5 x 7 Dumbbell Strict Press
- 5 x 7 Strict Chin Up
Optional Endurance –
- Run – 5 x 600m – Rest 2 min between efforts
- Row – 4 x 750m – Rest 2 min between efforts
- Goal on the Run/Row is to keep the highest output over the course of the workout. Don’t sprint the first one and crawl the rest, but also don’t jog. These should be very challenging.