Summer Nutrition Challenge Started Yesterday – Don’t Miss Out!!
- Challenge starts on June 9 and ends on July 11. The points for day 1′s sleep is considered to be Sunday, June 8 into Monday, June 9.
- Post your points on a daily basis – There is a Facebook group specifically for all challengers. If you don’t have FB, join it for the challenge. It is a great way to share recipes and keep accountability.
- You must weigh in – Weigh in between June 8 – June 12, and email [email protected] wit
h your weight. There is a scale at the gym for you to use. You are welcome to weigh yourself on another scale, just make sure you use the same scale for the weigh out. For the “weigh out” you must do so between July 9 – July 11.
- Word document outlining the exact details of the challenge
- Excel spreadsheet to calculate your scores
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail [email protected].
- New Class – Tuesdays @ 10am starting Today
- Going Away Drinks for Meg and Jim Van Note – Wednesday, June 11 – 7pm @ Delicious Heights. Please help us give Jim and Meg a very warm goodbye, even though we hate that they are leaving.
Happy Birthday to my favorite person in the world. You are my best friend, and I love you. You are responsible for so much of the success of CrossFit 908. I could not have done it without you. Thank you for jumping on the crazy train with me almost five years ago. I would say it is starting to look like things worked out after all :).
- 800m Run
- 10 Hang Power Cleans (Sx = 75#/55# – Rx =115#/75# – CRx = 135#/95#)
- 2 Rope Climbs (Sub 12 pull ups instead of 2 rope climbs)