Tonight and Tomorrow morning’s guest coach will be my cousin, Doug. Doug is an unbelievable trainer who has been in the fitness industry for well over 10 years. He’ll be taking good care of all of you. Doug is an expert in Pilates, so if anyone was wondering what that device was for in the office, now you know!
Some Things About The Regionals –
- The event will be held outside so bring some chairs and/or a pop tent if you have them. There is a chance it rains. We will have a small pop tent that could house about 5 people.
- Group Dinner – Friday / Saturday Nights.
- Check Twitter/Facebook for updates on how the field is doing.
Today’s Recipe – Curried Cauliflower Chicken Burger – Chowstalker
Today’s Links –
- The Best Bug Repellent – Mark’s Daily Apple
- You Don’t Know Squat – Conditioning Research
- Clearing Up Kidney Confusion: Part Deux – Robb Wolf
- Mobility Warm Up
- WOD – 4 Rounds For Time
- 25 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
- 25 Push Ups (Hand Release)
- 25 Jumping Lunges (Each Jump is 1)
- 25 V-Ups