CrossFit Kids Beta- Details
- Start Date – Monday, July 9
- Age Groups – 9-13yrs old Monday/Wednesday @ 3:30pm / 14-18yrs old – Tuesday/Thursday @ 3:30pm
- Class Duration – 9-13yrs old 30-40min / 14-18yrs old 45min
- Price – $150 for a 10-class punch card (Good for 2-months – through 09/09)
- Each age group is capped @ 10 kids for the two-months.
- Each class will have two trainers.
- You will be able to sign your child up through Zenplanner by Monday, July 2. We will announce when it is all set up on our website.
We are really excited to get this program started, and even more excited to see it grow and continue through the school year.
Let Me See Your “Grill”: Barbecueing – For Better For Worse – Robb Wolf
CrossFit 908 movie night on Sunday, July 8th @ 6PM at the gym. Bring a dish or beverage of your choice, we will be grilling.
Amber Pizzio Memorial Foundation 5K on Sunday, July 15th @ 9:30am in Berkeley Heights.
- Mobility Warm Up
- Work on a goal
- Stretch it out
8 thoughts on “06/28/12 – CrossFit Kids Coming To CrossFit 908!!!”
Tim, I have an angry 7 year old that wants a word with you.
Make him a fake Dominican birth certificate
So young, so angry, damn that rap music!
Crossfit kids 5 – 8 at my place! We’ll have Barbie doll shuttle runs, wet sponge relays, hoola hooping and spray kids with a high pressure hose.
Paleo mud pie cooking classes?
I have toddlers and access to a tennis ball machine.
Adam V – my 7 year old DAUGHTER and Dominican wife would like a word with you.
McEntires at 25% age of eligibility. Any thoughts on younger? Greg, will you be teaching how to hook grip Barbies?