We are closed Wednesday, July 4.
CrossFit Kids Beta- Details
- Start Date – Monday, July 9
- Age Groups – 9-13yrs old Monday/Wednesday @ 3:30pm / 14-18yrs old – Tuesday/Thursday @ 3:30pm
- Class Duration – 9-13yrs old 30-40min / 14-18yrs old 45min
- Price – $150 for a 10-class punch card (Good for 2-months – through 09/09)
- Each age group is capped @ 10 kids for the two-months.
- Each class will have two trainers.
- You can now sign your child up through Zenplanner.
CrossFit 908 movie night on Sunday, July 8th @ 6PM at the gym. Bring a dish or beverage of your choice, we will be grilling.
Amber Pizzio Memorial Foundation 5K on Sunday, July 15th @ 9:30am in Berkeley Heights.
Schedule – (Last completed 05/21)
- Mobility Warm Up
- Cleans – 5×2 @ 80% – 60 seconds rest between sets
- WOD – 3RFT (rounds for time)
- 25 Wall Balls
- 20 High Box Jumps (30″/24″)
- 15 Chest To Bar Pull Ups
- Accessory – 90 second hollow hold
2 thoughts on “07/02/12 – Monday Funday”
i dont 🙂
If anyone is interested in doing a 5K on Wednesday morning to get a workout in, here is the link!
It’s in Maplewood and starts and ends pretty much right at my house. I wish I could invite everyone over for a 4th of July BBQ after, but I’d have to use a George Forman, which means we’d pretty much be eating one at a time. Love the idea of me in a chef’s hat by the Forman yelling “Next!”, though. Could definitely have everyone over for a morning miMOsa afterwards, though!