- 5 Rounds For Time – Courtesy of Pat Sherwood – 35 min time cap
- 400m Run
- 20 Wall Balls (Sx = 14#/10# – Rx = 20#/14# – CRx = 35#/20#) 10″/9″
- 15 Pull Ups (Sx = Jumping / Crx = Chest To Bar OR 10 Strict)
- NOTE – Goal here is to be <30min. It is a longer workout, but the elements can be scaled to help keep your intensity up. Wall Balls should be 2 sets max, and pull ups should be 2-3 sets max. If you can only do 2-3 chest to bar pull ups at a time, scale to regular pull ups at 75 chest to bar will be too much. We want you slowing down because you are breathing too hard, not because the movements themselves are too difficult.
- Finisher – 3 x 1:00 Banded Plank
Upcoming Events –
- 908 BBQ @ Juan Grana’s Saturday, 08/26 @ 3pm – Juan Grana will be hosting a BBQ for all 908 members. All family and friends are welcome. Juan’s address is 35 Mary Ellen Drive, Edison, NJ 08820. Juan will be providing burgers and dogs. Please bring an item of food or drink of your choice. Juan’s backyard is like a adult playground with a pool, volleyball, ping pong, and many more games. We hope to see many of you there!
- Berkeley Heights 5K Run – 09/17 @ 9:30am at Memorial Field in Berkeley Heights – We are signed on as one of the sponsors for the event, and we really want to show our support for a fantastic charity run that helps support so many good causes in Berkeley Heights. We hope to have a sea of 908 t-shirts out there running. CLICK HERE to register.
- Our 6th Annual Garden State Open on Saturday, 10/07 – There are still some spots left to compete. We also need judges and volunteers. CLICK HERE to sign up to help out!