We have acquired two new rowers. One of the rowers was purchased with the gift certificates given to me from Peter, Sean, Sara, Rui, Susanna, Firas and Giuls. Thank you guys so much! The other rower was a donation from a CrossFit 908 member who shall remain anonymous. I would like to say a big thank you to that member as well. With nearly double the rowers now, we’ll be having more than double the fun!
Signing in – We have had a lot of success with members signing in so far this week. Please remember that if you plan on attending a class, you must go to the MindBody system and register for that class. You can sign up in advance so please begin using the scheduler as soon as possible. Thank you.
GOALS – There is exactly one week left until the end of March. Make sure you test your goal within the next week. Many of you have already reached an initial goal and now it is time to set the bar higher. We will be setting two month goals in the beginning of April, so start thinking!
Friday’s Classes – On Friday we will be doing a workout with rope climbing. This is the first workout where we’ll be using the ropes. All members are encouraged to try the workout. We can scale rope climbs for anyone who is interested in learning how to do them.
Fundamentals – We meet today @ 5am and 6pm. We will be going over the overhead presses, the Glute-Ham Developer and Jumping Rope.
Today’s LInks –
- Movie Review – The future of food
- Some unique food recipes
- 70’s Polish Oly Weightlifting Method and Technique
- Staying out of starvation mode
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm up
- Additional Warm up – 2 rounds through x 10 reps of each –
- Hip Extensions / Ring Dips / Air Squats / Mountain Climbers
- WOD – 5 Rounds for time w/ 2 minute rest between rounds
- Row 300m
- 10 Deadlifts (Games Standard 225/135)
- 15 Burpees
- Finisher – L-Holds – Work up to 2 minutes total