Today’s LInks –
- Exercise and Stress – 6 Strength Training Tips For When You Are Already Overworked – Eric Cressey
- Dairy and Its Effect on Insulin Secretion (And What It Means For Your Waistline) – Mark’s Daily Apple
- Science Behind A Gluten Free Diet – Robb Wolf
- Mobility Warm Up
- 4 x 500m Row with 3 minutes rest between efforts. You should be rowing @ 90% Max Effort. For every second difference between your fastest and slowest row complete 5 knees to elbows. (Last completed on 05/14/10)
- For the remaining time in the class work on a goal. It can be anything. A lift, a gymnastic movement, DOUBLE UNDERS. We don’t always have to do 20 minute workouts where we lay on the floor for the next twenty minutes. This is a sprint workout specifically geared to increase anaerobic and aerobic capacity.