Don’t forget 908ers that we are competing against Crossfit Hoboken in a February Friendly competition. You can sign up HERE (Click on the events tab). Cost is $20 per team. Teams can be same sex or coed. Sign up today!
Today’s Links –
- The Paleo Solution – Episode 63 – Robb Wolf
- Consistency is The Key – Zen To Fitness
- Everything You Need To Know About Assess and Correct – Eric Creseey
- Mobility Warm Up – Focus on Hips, Glutes and Shoulders
- WOD – “Grace”….she passed away thirty years ago! (Last completed 10/22/10)
- 30 Clean & Jerks for Time – (135#/95# as RX) – The rule is you have to get the bar from the ground to overhead locked out in full extension. The rest is up to you.
- HandStand Holds – Try kicking up to the wall and holding a handstand. For those already proficient, practice a freestanding handstand, and for those new to the game work to achieve either 30 seconds total on the wall or at least 5 attempts to kick up.