Fundamentals – We meet tonight @ 6pm.
We are going to test a number of our Max Efforts this week. Tentatively it looks like this.
Mon – Deadlift – 3 rep max
Tue – Back Squat – 3 rep max
Wed – Press – 3 rep max
Thur – Pull ups – Max Reps
Fri – 500m row Max Effort
It is okay if you can’t make it one day as we will give people the opportunity to make a couple up at the beginning of next week. If you can’t make it, plan on next Mon/Tue being a make-up. We are constantly focused on gaining strength and speed. We want to be strong, healthy individuals and if a byproduct of our training happens to be a gain in lean body mass and a loss of fat then so be it. Last week was a great example of how challenging the workouts can be, but it is up to YOU to put your best effort forth, especially if you want results. See everyone tonight!
- 30 Ingredients in a Chicken McNugget
- Sprinting, Planks, Handstands – A couple of different posts to check out
- Rule #1 – Eat Meat
- Free the Animal seems to have some “beef”
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm up
- Skill of the week – Ropes! – We will go over an intro to climbing the ropes.
- Deadlift – Work up to a 3-rep max. Start with light weight and add 10-15lbs each set. Work up to a set of 3 that is very challenging. Record this number as we will be testing our Max Efforts on a number of things this week.
- WOD – 4 rounds for total cals/reps with 1 min rest between rounds
- Row – 1 min
- Dumbbell Thrusters – 1 min
- Box Jumps – 1 min