I just wanted to take a second and say congratulations to the multiple PR’s set yesterday. Everyone did a phenomenal job on the back squats. It just took a little encouragement from your favorite trainer!
Today’s LInks –
- Nuts and Omega 6’s
- Real vs. Relative – Post thoughts to comments
- Wild Fermentation
- Cleanses – Good or bad?
We will be introducing the Turkish Get Up today. The video below goes through a thorough demonstration of the Turkish Get Up. It is recommended that you watch the video before coming to class today.
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm up
- Strength Skill – Turkish Get ups –
- Conditioning – 5 Rounds for time – 1 min rest between rounds
- Burpee Broad Jump – 20 meters
- Farmers Walk – 20 meters
- 15 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
- Finisher – Alternating with 1 or 2 people, row 3 x 200m, resting while your partner(s) row