Happy Birthday (one day late) to Stan and Victoria! I hope you two enjoyed your day.
The Warrior Challenge – Erin and I just signed up! -Hosted by Jersey Shore CrossFit – A number of our members did this challenge last year and had a blast. Let’s get a big group for this year. I know some people have already signed up. I am going to put it on the whiteboard. Please write your name down if you are signing up.
Saturday, 05/21 – CrossFit 908 meets Crossfit OTG for a workout in Williamstown, NJ. We’ll workout in the morning, then make our way to AC to party the day/night/early morning away. Erin and I are going to start looking into hotel rooms. If you are interested, sign your name up on the whiteboard.
Fundamentals – We will be starting a new Fundamentals group on Tuesday, 05/03 @ 6:45pm. The class will run for 4 weeks meeting on Tuesday and Thursday nights. If you know anyone who is interested, please have them contact [email protected]
Today’s Recipe – Primal Tex-Mex Tortillas and Taco Seasoning – Mark’s Daily Apple
Today’s Links –
- Check on The Core – Conditioning Research
- A 100% Raw Vegan Success Story – Free The Animal
- Alcohol Consumption, gender, and type 2 diabetes – Health Correlator
- Mobility Warm Up
- Overhead Squats – 5-5-5 (Find your 5RM. Your should warm up with the barbell and not start counting working sets until the weight is challenging but doable. You can increase weight on each set.)
- WOD – 10 Min AMRAP
- 5 Hang Power Snatch
- 7 Push Ups
- 9 Sit Ups
- Spend any extra time working on your shoulder mobility.