CF 908 Night Out Tonight– The Tavern @ The Stage House in Scotch Plains – 8pm. It’s Giuliana & Firas’s last week at CF908 before they’re married on May 15! Come out to celebrate!
Tough Mudder Competitors – We are scheduled to leave on the bus from CrossFit 908 @ 7am on Sunday, May 2nd. We will have t-shirts for all of the team members. They will cost $20 per person. Make sure you have enough cash for the shirts and the bus. Expect the bus to cost around $50 per person. If you have any questions regarding the race please email me.
Today’s Links –
- Can Circuit Training Develop Mental toughness? – Thoughts on this post?
- Primal Nutrition and Fertility
- Lots of stuff from Free the Animal
- 7 day virtually zero carb experiment – It is more than unlikely that I’ll ever do this.
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm up / Burgener Down & Up + Elbows High & Outside
- Back Squat – 3-3-3-3-3
- Conditioning – 3 Rounds for time
- 40 Double Unders
- 30 Box Jumps
- 20 Push ups
- Side Planks – 90 seconds each side.
2 thoughts on “04/29/10 – CF 908 Night Out @ The Tavern – 8pm”
Pat Fact of the Day –
Pat refrigerates his pillow.
old news Peter. . . you need to update your list of facts haha