NO FREE CLASS @ 7:30PM TONIGHT. WE ARE FINISHING A LIVING SOCIAL FUNDAMENTALS COURSE.
A Note To All CrossFit 908 Members –
- Limiting Class Sizes – We will be limiting class sizes to 12 people per class. In order to attend a class you must SIGN IN to each class you would like to attend. In order to SIGN IN you must create an account HERE. Fill out ALL of the profile information and purchase a membership if you haven’t already. For some of you, your profile information will already be in the system as you are a member but have not actually signed in to a class yet.
- Fundamentals – You do not need to sign in, but you will have to once you are finished with the Fundamentals program.
- LivingSocial – Once you redeem your 1-month unlimited, you will be able to sign in to any and all classes you want to attend.
LivingSocial – We will be creating a new 3-day Fundamentals course for those who missed the first two. It will likely be in 2-weeks. Please stay tuned daily to find out the details of the new course.
Today’s Recipe – Greek Meatza With Creamy Feta, Kalamata Olives and Red Onion – Mark’s Daily Apple
Today’s Links – (All via Mark’s Daily Apple)
- NIH Halts Niacin and Statin Trial Early – LA Times
- Juxtaposition Fail – Fail Blog
- Pink Pork Deemed Safe Just In Time For Memorial Day – Life Hacker
- Mobility Warm Up
- Front Squat – 10-8-6-4-2 (Start @ 70% of your !RM)
- WOD – 12 min AMRAP
- 10 KB Swings
- 10 Jumps Squats
- 10 V-Ups