SIGN UP FOR THE NEW FUNDAMENTALS GROUP TODAY! – The next Fundamentals group starts tomorrow night @ 6pm. The class meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-7pm for 4 weeks.
The FREE CLASS Has been moved to Monday nights @ 7:30pm. If you know anyone who is interested in attending, please email me at [email protected]
Today’s Links –
- Crispy Nut and Herb Fried Chicken with Creamy Avocado – Mark’s Daily Apple
- What I’ve been practicing with my boot on but nowhere near close to completing – Conditioning Research
- Sunshine of Your Love Part 4: Supplementation – Feasting on Fitness
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm Up / Burgener Warm Up
- Row 5k – As soon as you are warmed up and there is a free rower you can start rowing. I will be here around 4pm.
- Work on a Goal – Due to the limited number of rowers, some people can work on their goal prior to rowing and some can work on their goal after.
- Stretch – Spend 3-5 minutes focusing on an area that’s always tight. Dynamic or static. Just get in there and loosen it up.