We are sending out a Newsletter with the Nutrition Challenge information on it. Please make sure you subscribe to our mailing list which is on the top right hand corner of our homepage. Thanks!
LIVING SOCIAL FUNDAMENTALS CRASH COURSE – THE NEXT ONE IS SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, JUNE 28 – THURSDAY, JUNE 30. It is a 3-night course that will get you up to speed on the elements of CrossFit essential to getting the most out of your unlimited month. Please do your best to make it to ALL 3 . Thank you.
Today’s Recipe – Slow Roasted Sea Bass with Swiss Chard – Gavan Murphy
Today’s Links –
- A Beginner’s Guide To Backyard Chicken – Mark’s Daily Apple
- When “One Size Fits All” Paleo Stops Working – Robb Wolf
- The Best Damn Push-Ups Article: Period – T-Nation
- Mobility Warm Up
- 2011 CrossFit Games Regional WOD #6 – For Time
- 20 Calorie Row
- 30 Burpees (Jump to 2-25# plates. Pause with hips open)
- 40 Ground To Overhead (45#/35# Dumbbells)
- 50 Toes to Bar (Heels behind hips at bottom, Anywhere from foot to shin can hit the bar)
- 100 Foot Overhead Walking Lunge (45#/25#) – Back Knees must make contact with ground and hips must open at the top.
- 150 Foot Sprint
- 3 x 20 GHD Hip Extensions