REMINDER – WE ARE CLOSED ON MONDAY, JULY 5TH.
Today’s Links –
- Strong Traps – The Key to Shoulder Girdle Stability – Bill Starr (via)
- Why haven’t you reached your goals? – Nate Green
- Livestock: Bane or Beneficial? – Hunt Gather Love
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm Up / Burgener Warm Up
- WOD – In teams of 3, complete as many reps as possible in 20 minutes of
- Row 300m
- Run 300m (1x around)
- Thrusters (Suggest weight for men/women 65-95/35-65) – You can use Dumbbells or Kettlebells as well. Combined dumbbell/kettlebell weight should be around 75% of your barbell weight equivalent. Team members can use different weights.
- NOTES: – While one person runs, one person rows and the third does thrusters. Keep count of the amount of Thrusters you do as a group. The team with the most wins!
- FINISHER – Sprint one lap around the building