It’s about that time where I have to make a post regarding the rules of the gym. Here are some in no particular order.
1.) You must sign in prior to showing up to a class. Explaining that you couldn’t sign in because the class was full while standing in the gym causes all of the coaches to have minor strokes. Full classes are just that, full.
2.) Chalk stays in the bucket. This one crushes my soul.
3.) Books go back in the cubbies.
4.) Clean up your equipment (Wipe it down, put it away).
5.) Coaches start the class. No starting on your own.
6.) Outside of your class time, please stay out of the way of the class in session.
- Shoulder Warm Up – 2 x (10 Wall Slides / 10 Band Pull Aparts / 10 Y’s / 10 T’s / 10 Push Ups) – 5 min cap
- Skill – 5Rds – Rest 1 min between efforts. Each round should take 90 seconds or less. 15 min cap
- 7 Strict Pull Ups – As challenging as possible. Goal is unbroken, but not necessary.
- 7 Strict Handstand Push Ups (Sx = 20-30 second HS Hold)
- Conditioning – AMRAP16
- 300 Run
- 16 OHWL
- 12 Pull Ups
- 8 Burpees to a plate
- Finisher – 300m Waiter Walk (1 KB – Rotate every 20 steps)