NEW FUNDAMENTALS – The next Fundamentals group will start on Tuesday, July 20th @ 6pm. The Fundamentals class is an introduction to the fundamental moves of Crossfit which included weightlifting, gymnastics and cardio. The class will meet for four (4) weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-7pm. Please sign up HERE if you are interested.
Today’s Links – These links are all from members. If you have anything you want me to post on just send me an email. Thanks!
- More on Barefoot Walking – Natural News
- Paleo Blueberry Coconut Muffins – CFSCC
- Motherhood and Running – Mama Sweat
The picture below is from last week’s CF 908 Night Out. I am very grateful that the members of 908 are supportive enough to go out and all wear the same shirt just to promote the gym. Thanks guys!
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm Up / Burgener Warm Up
- Overhead Squat Practice – 10 minutes to work up to to a challenging set of 3.
- WOD – 5 rounds for time –
- 50 Double Unders
- 3 Rope Climbs (bring some long socks)
- 3 x 20 GHD Sit Ups