Today marks the start of the second full week of the 908 Nutrition Challenge. We will now be excluding added sugar from our diet. This will include but not be limited to soda, salad dressings, sauces, sweeteners, etc. We will still be avoiding grains and legumes this week. Please post your scores for Sunday as well as your week 1 total. It looks as if everyone is doing really well! Remember, you have to post to the website every day. If you fail to post for more than 3-days you are eliminated! Keep up the good work!
CF 908 Party – Thank you to everyone for making Saturday night such a great time. I am extremely grateful for the efforts on your parts to make Saturday night special. We have an incredible community, and I hope to see us continue to grow. Thank you again!
Nasty Northeast Throwdown – Congrats to Jim R., Pat, Maggie, and Christina on a great performance yesterday at Crossfit ACT. You guys made me extremely proud!
Today’s Recipe – Braised Short Ribs With Figs – Health Bent
Today’s Link – Suicide: One Bite At a Time – Mark’s Daily Apple
- Mobility Warm Up
- WOD – The workout will be three rounds consisting of a 3 min AMRAP, a 5 min AMRAP and a for time portion. Here is the workout
- 30 Wall Balls
- 30 Box Jumps
- 30 Kettlebell Swings
- 30 Burpees
- 30 Pull Ups
- First round – You have 3 minutes to complete as many reps as possible.
- Rest 1 min
- Second Round – You have 5 minutes to complete as many reps as possible
- Rest 1 min
- Third Round – Complete the workout for time
- Accessory – 3 x 20 Reverse Hypers