From Coach Jake:
Hey CF 908!
Just wanted to send out a great big thank you for the amazing and extremely generous Christmas gift. I am truly blessed every day to have the opportunity to know and work with you all on a personal level. For me, Crossfit started as just a fun way to get in shape and be healthy. I had no clue that in such a short time it would change my life so drastically for the better. Tim and Erin have created a place where fun, friends, family, and fitness merge synonymously into a perfect harmony. I am very grateful to have a job that i absolutely love to come to every single day. As 2017 comes to a close, i can’t help but be excited about what great opportunities 2018 has to offer. I love and cherish all of you and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
- Strength – Teams of 2 – 15 min to find a 3-rep heavy front squat (This can be taken from the ground or the rack. Ideally each partner is completing at least 3 challenging sets of 3 front squats. Shoot to perform 3 sets at or above 80% of your 1rm)
- Conditioning – Same teams of 2 – AMRAP18 – Partners alternate rounds
- 3 Hang Squat Cleans (Sx = 75#/55# – Rx = 95#/65# – CRx = 135#/95#)
- 4 Front Rack Lunges (1-for-1 / Reverse / In place / Same weight as HSC)
- 5 Burpees Over The Bar
- Intention – Reps are kept low enough that each round should be unbroken on the bar and burpees should be fast. A full round should take no more than 45 seconds. We are keeping the work intervals short and sweet today. We may accumulate a lot of rounds, but the bouts of work should be completed at a fast pace.