- CrossFit For Hope – On June 9 CrossFit Affiliates around the world will be completing a workout named “Hope” to help support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. In previous years CrossFit affiliates were called upon to support the Wounded Warrior Project through the event Fight Gone Bad. This year our focus has shifted to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Sign up here to register or sponsor one of CrossFit 908′s athletes!
- ZenPlanner – Use ZenPlanner for buying your memberships and registering for classes. Please do not use MindBody anymore!
- Laurie and her husband Bart have generously offered to host a CF908 BBQ at their house in New Providence this Saturday, June 2nd @ 3PM. Please RSVP and comment on the post as to what you will be bringing for food/drink! It will be great to get everyone together and celebrate post regionals.
- June 3rd – Spartan Race in Tuxedo, NY
- Mobility Warm Up
- Work on a Goal / Make up a missed workout / Mobilize your tight spots
- Stretch some more