Fruits and Vegetables With Digestive Disorders – Robb Wolf
- CrossFit For Hope – On June 9 CrossFit Affiliates around the world will be completing a workout named “Hope” to help support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. In previous years CrossFit affiliates were called upon to support the Wounded Warrior Project through the event Fight Gone Bad. This year our focus has shifted to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Sign up here to register or sponsor one of CrossFit 908′s athletes!
- ZenPlanner – Use ZenPlanner for buying your memberships and registering for classes. Please do not use MindBody anymore!
- Laurie and her husband Bart have generously offered to host a CF908 BBQ at their house in New Providence this Saturday, June 2nd @ 3PM. Please RSVP and comment on the post as to what you will be bringing for food/drink! It will be great to get everyone together and celebrate post regionals.
- June 3rd – Spartan Race in Tuxedo, NY
- Mobility Warm Up
- Additional WOD Prep – 3 Rds
- 30 DU’s
- 10 Reverse Lunges (5 each leg)
- WOD – For Time
- 900m Run
- 21 Deadlifts (225/135# or no more than 60% of your 1RM)
- 21 Box Jumps (24″/20″) – (Games rx -30″/24″)
- 600m Run
- 15 Deadlifts
- 15 Box Jumps
- 300m Run
- 9 Deadlifts
- 9 Box Jumps
- Accessory – Reverse Hyper – 2×15
16 thoughts on “05/31/12 – Last Day of May”
Are Yoursdays gone now?
Friday will be open gym.
Will the name change to “Freeday”?
Not bad. Not bad.
I know its not a competition…. but because they have a leaderboard up there… just wanted to point out that in just 48 hours CF908 has the 30th most $$ raised for crossfit for hope, out of 585 gyms.
Holler for a couple thousand dollars!
Are we going to (re)do Regional 12.2 tomorrow or should I reschedule for Friday?
Let’s reschedule Snatch man
I like the WOD!
thought this was still Wed. workout but no, new and improved thursday workout. I’m warming up to the idea, hope i can make it.
Are people planning on carpooling on Sunday?
Oh- PS. Surgery clerkship is over tomorrow… I can’t wait to get back to the gym next week, YAHOO!!
Similar to Thursdays can you let us know the WOD for Saturday so (if itâ€™s not team oriented) we can do it on Friday and/or adjust our Friday workout accordingly?
Jason and I will be there!! We’ll bring whatever….let us know what you need.
When are we jacking up the reverse hyper rig? My feet hit the ground when I’m on there. 😉
If only we all had that problem! 😛 I have the opposite issue–I’m way too short for it, and the darn thing knocks the wind out of me when I attempt to use it. :