Congratulations to Jen, Pat and Rick for doing CF908 proud at the CrossFit OTG competition. Jen took 8th among 30 women and Rick and Pat took 10th and 11th respectively among 50 men. Great job everyone!
Christmas Party – Friday, December 3rd @ 7:30pm. Please sign up on the Whiteboard if you plan on attending.
Fundamentals – We are looking to start a new Fundamentals class during the week at night. If you know of anyone who interested please have them contact [email protected]
Membership Update – We are moving to an AutoPay system for all members. Here is how this will work. By January, 2011 everyone will be on autopay.
- Everyone is automatically in the AutoPay system. Your membership will be automatically renewed the night that it expires. For some of you this means that we will have to get credit card information on file.
- Anybody paying by check must start paying with a credit card
- You are allowed to cancel up until 7 days prior to your auto renew. Anytime within that 7-day period and you will be charged for the next month.
- You are allowed to opt out of the AutoPay system. If you would prefer to sign up manually each month membership options will be $20 more expensive per month.
- There is no long term contract. This is simply a way for CrossFit 908 to run smoother. As membership increases it becomes extremely difficult to stay on top of all the renewals that need to happen. This way the payment process is streamlined.
- Freezing your account. If you need to put your membership on hold you are more than welcome to do so. The minimum freeze period is one month. Going away for a week, a slight muscle pull or just too busy to come are not permissible excuses to extend or freeze your account. Remember, if you don’t use all of your classes, you lose them. This is our policy. Thank you for your cooperation.
Week Ahead Update –
- Monday 11/15 – Shoulder Press + Body Weight Conditioning
- Tuesday 11/16 – Deadlift + Weighted Conditioning
- Wednesday 11/17 – Goal Work + Weighted Conditioning
- Thursday 11/18 – Overhead Squat + Cardio Conditioning
- Friday 11/19 – Front Squat + Tabata