Today Chris Stepien will be teaching the 9:30am class. Chris is a chiropractor who specializes in ART (active release technique) and has been working on many CrossFitters at CrossFit Morristown, including myself on occasion. He is very knowledgeable. and like me he is currently building his book of business. I know we have at least one member who is already seeing him on a regular basis. If you are having some form of chronic pain, feel free to ask Chris to set up a time for treatment. It’s always good to choose a physical therapist or chiropractor who does what we do. It is important for them to know the kinds of movements your doing on a daily basis. Enjoy the class! Erin and I will be down in Williamstown, NJ @ the CrossFit OTG competition. Every wish Pat, Rick and Jen luck. You can find out all the details of the competition here.
Today’s Recipe – Carrot Souffle – The Food Lover’s Primal Palate
Today’s Links –
- The Twinkie Diet – Hunter Gatherer
- Steal This Meal – Thanksgiving: Part ! – Whole 9
- Are New York Marathoners Athletes? – Huffington Post (Thanks Billy)
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm Up / Mobility WOD – Medial Hamstring Fun
- WOD – Complete as many runs and reps as possible in 20 minutes of:
- 300m run
- Max Rep Pull Ups (One set on the bar. Once you let go, you are done. You can rest in the hang position)
- 300m run
- Max Rep Wall Balls (One continuous set. Once you pause at the top, bottom or drop the ball you are done. Pick a ball you can throw over the 10ft target)
- Spend 10-15 minutes are your problem areas. Tight hips, shoulders, hammies, etc. Just stretch for a bit. It’s not that hard.