Today’s Links –
- Breakfast: Cinnamon, Smoked Salmon, Kale and Eggs – Feasting on Fitness
- The Robb Wolf Forums Are Here – Robb Wolf
- Paleo Poor – Your Guide to The Grocery Store – Whole 9
- Mobility Warm Up
- Spend an extra 5 minutes warming up your shoulders – circles / wall slides / wide and close grip push ups and pull ups.
- WOD – For Time (A birthday request from John Leonardis. Happy Birthday Buddy!
- Complete 100 Thrusters for time (75/45) stopping at the top of every minute to complete 5 burpees. You start the workout by completing 5 burpees, then have the remainder of the minute to complete as many thrusters as possible. Repeat every minute thereafter until you reach 100 Thrusters. The weight on this workout can be scaled up to 95/65 or down to 45/33. Consult your local trainer before making any decisions.
- Finisher – L-Sit Holds – Work up to a total of 90 seconds.
- Stretch – Mobility WOD – A new take on our hip external rotation stretch on the box