Happy Birthday to the DR. After 30 years you have finally figured out how to float.
Today’s Recipe – Butter Chicken – Primal Eats
Today’s Links – Here are some previews to the CrossFit Journal. I can’t post the full videos because the CrossFit Journal is by subscription only. The cost is $25 per year. It is a ridiculously cheap membership for a ridiculous amount of content. The CrossFit Journal illustrates everything from demonstrating and teaching any CrossFit exercise to building your @Home CrossFit gym. Check it out, and see if it something you like.
- CrossFit Kids – Exercise and Brain Function
- Dogtown CrossFit – Muscle Up Drills
- Crash Course: The ButterFly Kip with Chris Spealler
- Mobility Warm Up
- Front Squat – 5-5-5-5-5 (Attempt to Increase weight each work set)
- WOD – Row 2K (Hold 80% of your 500m Max Effort Pace. For every second you deviate on average, you must complete 5 knees to elbows)
- Accessory – 3 x Max Double Unders (If you are failing below 10 Double Unders, complete a total of 50)