Today’s Links –
- Sacrifice – Life as a Plate
- The Five Tools of Mental Strength – T-Nation
- Are Your Wrists Hurting When Squatting? – StrongLifts
Pat goes for max rep pull ups and nails over 60!
- Mobility Warm Up
- Practice the “Clean.” Cleans start from the ground, in a deadlift position, transition into a full jump with ankles, knees, and hips extended, and finish in a full front squat with the bar resting on the shoulder. You must stand up fully with the weight in a front rack for the rep to count. If this movement alludes you, or you just feel uncomfortable doing it, do a power clean then front squat.
- WOD – Elizabeth – 21-15-9 reps for time of
- Clean (135/95)
- Ring Dips
- Finisher – Max Height Box Jump (10 attempts max)