Rugby – Tomorrow, beginning @ 3pm, the Union County Rugby team is hosting its annual Pub Crawl in Cranford, NJ. They are starting at the Office, then the Cranford Hotel, Kilkenny House and lastly the Riverside. If you are interested in trying Rugby, enjoy drinking or just want to have a good time with one of CrossFit 908’s own, Leaor Schwartz, try it out. For any information on Rugby you can contact Leaor at [email protected].
Music – 908ers! I need new music for the workouts. Please, anyone, everyone, burn me a cd (either audio or mp3) and bring it to the gym. I will upload all the songs to my Ipod, and we’ll all be happy. Disclaimer: Don’t bring in something you know everyone is going to hate, cool? I need at least 200 new songs, or I might go insane.
Today’s Recipe – Chocolate Chip Raspberry Mini Muffins – Primal Palate
Today’s Links –
- Strokes are rising fast among young, middle-aged – Yahoo
- The characteristics of Hunter-Gatherer Fitness – Mark’s Daily Apple
- Nice Jump – Conditioning Research – Olympic lifters have hops!
- Mobility Warm Up
- Shoulder Press – 5-5-5 / Push Press 3-3-3 / Split Jerk 1-1-1 (Attempt to add weight each set throughout all 9 sets)
- WOD – Row 4 x 500m with 2 minutes rest in between. For every second difference between fasted and slowest hold a plank for 15 times that amount