Today’s Recipe – Cumin Spice Chicken – Primal Palate
Nutrition Challenge – We are halfway through the Nutrition challenge. How is everyone doing so far? Has anyone tried the recipes I have posted? Is anyone seeing any weight loss yet? Post any comments to blog.
Today’s Links –
- The importance of play – Mark’s Daily Apple
- It can take at least six days to recover from a hard training session – Conditioning Research
- Does Protein Leach Calcium From The Bones – Health Correlator
U.S. Army Sergeant Jeremiah Wittman, 26, of Darby, Montana, assigned to the 1st Battalion, 12th Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, based out of Fort Carson, Colorado, was killed on February 13, 2010, when insurgents attacked his unit with a roadside bomb in Zhari province, Afghanistan. He is survived by his daughters Miah and Ariauna, wife Karyn, siblings Robert H., Charity, Jenell, and Natasha, father Robert, and mother Cynthia Church.
- Mobility Warm Up
- Additional Prep 3 rds of 5 KB Swings / 5 Power Clean / 5 Box Jump Not For Time
- 7 Rounds For time – “Wittman”
- 15 Kettlebell Swings (53#/35#)
- 15 Power Cleans (95#/65)#
- 15 Box Jumps (24″/20″)
- Accessory – Hollow Body Hold – Lay on the ground face up with your hands over your head. Lift your feet, hands and shoulder blades off the ground while pressing the small of your back flat against the ground. Collect a total of 90 seconds in as few sets as possible.