Nutrition Wrap Up – It’s amazing, but the second month of 2011 is nearly gone. That means it is time for our nutrition challengers to weigh in. There will be a three day window to weigh in, starting on Monday, 02/28 and ending on Wednesday, 03/02. I will be gone from 03/01 – 03/05. The winner of the challenge will be announced when I return. If I am not at the gym when you weigh in, please ask Pat to record your weight. You must weigh in at the same time as you did the first time as well as wearing the same attire. No losing the shoes on the second go around if you wore them initially. Good luck to all of the competitors. I have heard some rumors of a guy being down over 12lbs already!
Goals – We are a 1/3 of the weigh through our goal period. Make sure you are working on them at least twice per week. You can always come into the gym and work solely on a goal. If you have not written a goal down yet, I don’t know what you are waiting for. Write one down! Everyone wants to do something. Pick that thing, and go for it!
Today’s Recipe – Provolone Stuffed Prosciutto Burgers – Life As a Plate
Today’s Links –
- Why MovNat Matters – Robb Wolf
- 15 World Class Bench Press Tips From a Beast – Zach Even Esh
- The Truth About Salt – Zent To Fitness
- Mobility Warm Up
- 400m Jog / 15 Light KB Swings
- WOD – “Eva!” – 5 Rounds For Time
- Run 800m
- 30 Kettlebell Swings (70/53)
- 30 Pull Ups
- NOTE – SCALING OPTION – This is one of CrossFit’s most challenging workouts. For anyone who wants to try the workout but know the work volume is simply too much, we will scale the workout to 5 rounds of 400m run / 15 Swings / 15 Pull Ups.