SCHEDULE UPDATE – TONIGHT’S 6PM CLASS IS A CROSSFIT GROUP WOD.
CrossFit 908 Night Out! – Tomorrow @ 8pm at Delicious Heights in Berkeley Heights.
Fundamentals – Sign up for the next round of Fundamentals! Both classes start on Monday, March 15.
Today’s Links –
- Feel good without breaking the bank
- Random foot pain while running
- Agave Scam
- How to drink irresponsibly yet Primal
- Mobility Warm up – (Include additional Shoulder Mobility)
- Snatch – 5×3 – Warm up with 15 reps of light weight. Continue into your work sets by adding weight and challenging yourself on each set. If you are unable to catch the snatch in the squat position, complete a power snatch with an overhead squat.
- Row – for calories
- 1000m @ 80% 500m max effort – rest 5 mins
- 500m @ 90% 500m max effort – rest 3 mins
- 250m @ 95% 500m max effort – rest 1 min
- 3 x 100m @ 100% 500m max effort – rest 30 seconds
- Planks – Work up to 2 minutes on forearms and 1 minute on each side