CrossFit Open Sectionals – Here is the deal. I am gone the following Saturdays (3/19, 04/9, 04/23) Pat will be here, so anyone who is planning on completing Sectionals workouts on those Saturdays make sure you talk to Pat. The other option is to come in on a Thursday night (4:30, 5:15 or 6:00pm) Pat and I will both be here on those nights to judge. The only Thursday I won’t be here is this upcoming Thursday, 03/17). If you plan on completing the workout on a Saturday that I am here, 8:30am would be the ideal time to complete it. Anyone interested in helping judge should post their willingness to the blog. We need people who not only understand standards (i.e. range of motion), but also are not afraid to call “no rep” 20 times in a row because someone is not hitting their chest on the ground when doing push ups. It’s not a sexy job, but we may need some people to help. Thanks!
Today’s Recipe – Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin Chops – Whole Life Eating
Today’s Links –
- Poor Sleep Makes You (and your liver) Fat – Mark’s Daily Apple
- How The Paleo Diet Works – Free The Animal
- The Gut-Brain-Skin Axis – Hunt Gather Love
- Mobility Warm Up
- WOD – Tabata – (Score is total reps) – 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest for each of the following exercises. You complete all 8 rounds on one exercise before going to the next. The only rest between exercises is the 10 seconds after the 8th round.
- Box Jumps (24″/20″)
- Mountain Climbers (1 for 1 to keep counting easy)
- V-Ups (Standard – Hands must touch toes)
- Rowing (Calories)
- 3 x 25 GHD Hip Extensions