Friday 04/02 – I know some people either have the day off or a half day. If there is enough demand for a different class time please post to the comments.
NUTRITION CHALLENGE – We are changing the way the nutrition challenge will work. There will be no entry fee. There will be two winners; the person who loses the most weight and the person who makes the biggest % improvement in time on the benchmark workout which will be held on Monday, April 5th. If you are interested in signing up for the nutrition challenge, please email me as soon as possible. Thanks.
SCHEDULE UPDATE – Thursday’s 6pm class will be a normal CrossFit WOD and not a Weightlifting Focused WOD. Thursday’s 7pm class is moved to 6:45pm.
Today’s Links –
- Seasonality in Fructose Availability – Steve?
- Maybe we won’t be the most obese nation in a few years
- Eating more frequently does not speed up your metabolism
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm up
- Pull ups – Make sure you are warmed up and go for 1 set of max reps.
- Tabata –
- Dumbbell Thrusters
- Kettlebell Swings
- Double Unders
- Plank – 2 minute hold