Happy Birthday to Drew! Enjoy your day, and come to the 908 to get your butt kicked.
The Warrior Challenge – Hosted by Jersey Shore CrossFit – A number of our members did this challenge last year and had a blast. Let’s get a big group for this year. I know some people have already signed up. I am going to put it on the whiteboard. Please write your name down if you are signing up.
Saturday, 05/21 – CrossFit 908 meets Crossfit OTG for a workout in Williamstown, NJ. We’ll workout in the morning, then make our way to AC to party the day/night/early morning away. Erin and I are going to start looking into hotel rooms. If you are interested, sign your name up on the whiteboard.
Today’s Recipe – Ginger Beef Stir Fry – Everyday Paleo
Today’s Links –
- Packaged “All Natural” Foods – Food Renegade
- Sitting Is Lethal – Hunter Gatherer
- What is the single best exercise? – NYT Mag – Got this article from 2 people this weekend. (Hint: It makes you want to throw up on yourself)
- Mobility Warm Up
- Deadlift – 3-3-2-2-1-1 (PR Time!)
- WOD – 3 Rounds Each For Time. 2 minute rest between rounds
- Row 250m
- 20 Pull Ups (Advanced – Sub 10 Muscle Ups)
- 30 Push Ups (Advanced – Sub 20 HSPU’s / Everyone – Hand Release – Toes Cannot leave ground)
- 40 Sit Ups (Advanced – V-Ups)
- 50 Air Squats
- Everyone should be focused on form today. Pat and I will be looking for full range of motion and complete reps. Hold yourself to the highest standards. Don’t let something count if you only did half the work. If you get called out on a rep, you have to repeat the rep until it is correct. Our goal is not to be malicious, but half ass work gets you half ass results. Nobody cares if you finish first, but everyone cares if you cheat. Don’t be caught cheating.
- 3 x10 Weighted Hip Extensions (35/26)