We are planning a trip on Saturday, 05/21 to CrossFit Off The Grid in Williamstown, New Jersey, and then to Atlantic City for a day of fun in the sun. Everyone is welcome to come. Here’s the thing. We are booking rooms this week and need to know final numbers. If you don’t know, but are definitely interested, I’m sure there will be a floor you can crash on. The more the merrier. Here are the hotels and prices we are looking at.
Chelsea Annex – $249 + tax
Bally’s – $309 + tax
Trump Plaza – $233 + tax
If anyone has a hook up at any hotel please let me know. We want to book this soon. It’s going to be a good time. Please post to the comments as well as sign up on the white board in the gym.
PJ’s Movie Corner – Unreal
Today’s Recipe – Cashew Crusted Seared Ahi – Mastering The Art of Paleo Cooking
Today’s Links –
- The 5 Most Common Deadlift Technique Mistakes – Eric Cressey (At 185# he deadlifted 660#)
- Dear Mark – Glutathione, Workout Nutrition, Cartilage Regeneration, Pam and The Best of The Worst – Mark’s Daily Apple
- Ray Lewis Talks to Elon University Football Team – Zach Even Esh (Ray Lewis + CrossFit = I’m Scared)
- Mobility Warm Up
- WOD – For Time
- 900m Run
- 50 Box Jumps
- 50 Toes To Bar
- 50 KB Swings (53/35)
- 50 Ring Dips
- 100 Double Unders
- NOTE – You must complete the run first, and all 100 Double Unders at the end. You are allowed to partition the Box Jumps, Toes To Bar, KB Swings and Ring Dips however you like.
- Accessory Work – 3 x 20 GHD Sit Ups