Saturday, May 21st – CrossFit 908 is closed. We are heading to CrossFit OTG in Williamstown, NJ for a workout, and then to AC for some fun in the sun. All are welcome to come. If interested, email [email protected].
Don’t forget to sign up for the The Warrior Challenge – Erin and I are signed up! Hosted by Jersey Shore CrossFit. A number of our members did this challenge last year and had a blast. Let’s get a big group for this year. I know some people have already signed up. Please write your name down if you are signing up.
Today’s Recipe – Cuban Ground Beef – Nutty Kitchen
Today’s Links –
- My Top-5 Single Leg Exercises – T-Nation
- Farmed Seafood: What’s Safe and Nutritious – Mark’s Daily Apple
- Perfect Human Diet Trailer – Robb Wolf
- Mobility Warm Up
- Press – Work up to a 3RM
- WOD – 5 Rounds For total Calories / Reps
- 1 min Row – (Calories)
- 1 min Wall Balls – (20/14 to 10ft target)
- 1 min Rest
- NOTE: You are working for 2 minutes and resting for 1 minute. Work for the full two minutes. Go fast!
- Pigeon Stretch – On a box or ground – 2 minutes each leg.