Welcome LivingSocial! To learn how to get started at CrossFit 908 take a look around the site or give Tim Carroll a call @ 908-347-6812. Living Social FAQ’s
We had a lot of success with the LivingSocial deal yesterday! Over 70 new potential CrossFit 908 members purchased an unlimited month of classes! We are very excited to have an influx of new members, but we want to make sure everybody who purchased the deal gets the full benefit of the unlimited month. That means that we want to create a CrossFit Fundamentals crash course for all of the LivingSocial folks. It will be free of charge. This is going to be tough given differing schedules, however I don’t think you’ll feel like you got the most out of your month at CrossFit 908 unless you feel safe and knowledgeable about the exercises we perform during workouts. The two best things you can do if you purchased the deal are…
- Email [email protected] with your contact, available hours during the week to meet for a group fundamentals class, and when you want to start your classes.
- Drop in to Monday night’s (05/23) FREE intro class @ 7:30pm. We already have a number of new potential members coming. From there we can discuss times and the best way to get started with your unlimited month.
Saturday – 05/21/11 – CrossFit 908 is closed for our big trip to AC! Get involved!
Today’s Recipe – Banana Walnut Muffins – Elana’s Pantry
Today’s Links –
- Grocery Store Seafood: What To Eat and What To Avoid – Mark’s Daily Apple
- Pervasive and Persuasive: Food, TV, & Our Kids – Whole 9
- Do You Pass or Fail? – TTMJ
- Mobility Warm Up
- Work on a Goal OR Lift Heavy OR CF Endurance OR Make Up a Workout
- Shoulders Tight? Stretch them. Lower back tight? Loosen up your hips.